Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Heart is on the Line


Welcome to my blog! I'm just going to start off by saying I'm very new at this, so bare with me while I get the hang of having my own blog. This is a place you can come to get diy tutorials, recipes and experience the life of a line wife!

Here are a few things about myself so you can get to know me a little better. I'm a twenty-year-old wife to a hard working lineman, mom to a little shih tzu doggy and the baby of four siblings. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half, we met in high school in 2010 and became best friends until we both graduated. We ended up getting married in July of 2014 and moved to North Dakota shortly after. We also adopted our dog "Tank" that same month. Talk about a busy couple of weeks!


Damian, my husband, is a Lineman. Lineman build and repair the power poles you see all over. Yes they are called power poles and not telephone poles haha. (Damian gets annoyed when people call them the wrong thing.) Traveling is a huge part of being a lineman. Right now we are stationed in Williston, North Dakota. Currently we are living full time in a fifth wheel trailer, crazy I know! Small time living can be a big challenge but we seem to do alright. In the posts to come you will get to see the improvements I've made to our trailer to make it feel more like a real home and not like we are camping 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment